Detailing a CW - Advice

W 70M C

Advanced Member
Wow...some interesting stuff in this post....and to a degree most of it correct.

I am however going to throw a litle curve ball in there......(still a Meguiar's product though, sorry) Cleaner Wax, most cars its about creating a deep gloss, which polishing oils create, with CW or any white car, its about making the paint as clean as possible as you cant get the same depth. Cleaner Wax contains Step 1 Paint Cleaner and Step 3 Carnuaba Wax, and when i hand apply the product it goes on 'yellowy' ans i can see where i have been. £9.99.

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
Was gonna say I have started using cleaner wax on mine now. Was using the 3 stage system before (Paint Cleaner, Polish then Wax) but now just use the Cleaner wax. Saves a lot of time and still end up with fantastic results.

When I do a full clean I do a wash using meguires NXT, 2 buckets and a pressure washer. Then rinse it off, Tar spot remover to get rib of all the nasty black dots. Machine polish using G220, polish/wax with Cleaner Wax an G220. Still do the 3 stage with the carbon fibre bits though :)

Matt.

integraleo

Advanced Member
porthos im gonna have to convince you to come detail my car at some point for sure.whats the going rate????