Dial and vent rings for dash

REDLINER

Hi all, I'm in discussion with a tuning shop that is developing polished rings for going around the dials and vents to add a bit of class to the acres of black plastic on the dash board and make it feel a bit newer. Hope this interest everybody. I will add to this thread as I get info.

LeeH

Advanced Member
I've damaged my trim kit and I don't know where to get a new one from cheap. :(

GEORGE TYPE-S

Advanced Member
LeeH said:
I've damaged my trim kit and I don't know where to get a new one from cheap. :(

Acuraoemparts.com

And yeah the 2000 RPM I had just started the car to take that photo, good eye lol

REDLINER

I'm trying to get polished bits in the car rather than silver painted parts to modernise it a little and break up the plastic look a bit, may get inside door handles chromed to match up with dial rings and vent rings. My mission is to make the interior look more classy will post a pic when its finished. I like what you've done with the door handle surrond being same colour as handle that makes a nice feature of it.

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Anyone got an update for the aliminume rings there talking about?
Im after the optional honda kit but i cant find a part number anywhere?
J

blueguy

Resident J's whore
JamesSSB said:
Anyone got an update for the aliminume rings there talking about?
Im after the optional honda kit but i cant find a part number anywhere?
J
Try this matey for the Honda kit
100-005-002

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Is this the Honda part number then mate?
Where did you get it; been looking for a while with no luck.

Any idea how much it is also?
James.

p1tse

Advanced Member
when i had the celica it was similar of just plastic but there were some chrome/silver ring air vents which made the interior nicer

k!ng

Advanced Member
Sorry to bring this back from the dead but does anyone know where I can buy the aluminium vent rings? Considering they are such a small thing they do make the interior look nicer.

Sonny1

Advanced Member
You have to buy the full modulo set mate and its not cheap if you're just wanting the rings for the vents. I'd like them too but wouldn't want the whole set either.

k!ng

Advanced Member
Ok thanks. Do you know where we can buy the Modulo set and how much it is?
I might look into getting a load of the rings made up for anyone wanting some.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Sonny1

Advanced Member
I dont think they make it anymore for the type R. Link above sells the iS and S versions but rings are all the same. I'd def be interested if you were able to get some made up