Display light not working (air flow direction)

buckley 88

Advanced Member
I had a nice long night drive yesterday(taking friends to the airport) and found out I've lost some illumination!

The display light just above the stereo closest to the driver (the one that controls the air flow direction) Is not illuminating - anyone know what bulb it is and how to take the fascia off, I don't want to start pulling at it incase it snaps etc :unsure:

and my Hazard light Is dead aswell :xcry:

can anyone help???

Thanks in advance

buckley 88

Advanced Member
What did u do?
Was it just the dimmer knob?
I can't find the thread on here now, but a guy on here had the same problem and he used a butter knife to get the fascia off, disconnect wires and find the bulb and replace it, he said it keeps blowing so he gave up.

I have not sorted it yey but I'll try it one day and hopefully resolve it

It's the bulb which lights up the air flow direction....... the recirc button illuminates (the button in the center but not outside)

phozy888

Advanced Member
Honda only part... there quite easy to change. Start from bottom right to get the trim off

buckley 88

Advanced Member
very useful link below in regards to the bulb replacing:

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2536845

Im still not sure what part number the bulb is though so If anyone knows reply to thread :xcheers:

buckley 88

Advanced Member
Had a bit of spare time today so thought I'd pull out my dead bulbs, pictures below are of the hazard light and air flow direction bulb and light board. Just a bit of info about the bulbs, the "LMP3 GRAY and LMP4 GRAY" are the A/C and recirc bulbs (inner) and LMP1 white and LMP2 white are the outer bulbs

Just need the new bulbs now :D

DC5_Bonson

Advanced Member
oh cool, now i know how to take the panel off without butchering it. Been wanting to change those bulbs to blue since i got the car. :lol:

shane_blueteg

Advanced Member
i got these lights the other day off ebay. got 2 red led ones for 2€ delivered! just measure the base to find which size is needed. T4 is the size for illuminating the dials, not the buttons within the dials. LMP1 on the photo above. oh and they dim with the rest of the dials still.