Does anyone know this Integra?

Lewis93

Advanced Member
Hi all, a friend of my wifes has just bought a PFL arctic blue, it has a Buddyclub or similar carbon bonnet and a Mugen spoiler.

The reg is SR02 NJJ.

I'll upload some photos later on but apparently the bonnet flew open on his way home, the rear lip fell off and it won't hit vtec until around 7k.

The car was purchased from someone called Adam Parker who claimed he only owned the car for 3 weeks and took it as PX for his BMW, can't find anything about him or the car on the forum. Any help would be appreciated to see any history

FireDance

Advanced Member
Update: previous owner has now contacted me with genuine reasons to no response. I can only assume where we aren't "friends" on FB it's not letting me send messages. He also wants me to keep him posted with the progress. I've always said he seemed genuine but as you can imagine feeling like you've been blocked when the car starts falling apart is worrying. Hopefully I can resolve the issues and they are only minor. Thanks to everyone who has helped put me in contact and given me advice who to take the Teg too. Let's try make this a more positive experience

That is from FB

p1tse

Advanced Member
http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/222184740472

Looked like a nice example from pic and some nice mods, if it is this one

Hard though, as should have gone on a test drive, sold as seen and so anything like that is bad luck, no?

Agree some people may pull a fast one, but put someone in danger I hope not.

Was the bonnet closed again properly, pins or just normal latch? Rear lip sounds unlucky.

Wouldn't wish it upon anyone when buying a car or even one who's just had it modded etc

p1tse

Advanced Member
I remember the pics of the car from the build
Think it was forsale when I was looking about 24 months ago

George657

Advanced Member
I see this car the other night, he's local to me was suppose to. E checking out his eml light tonight but the back bumper fell off as he was driving along.