Does anyone know where i can get one of these sub enclosures

civic17_99

Advanced Member
I saw this on the site a while back and i would like a sub box just like this so i still have my boot free to put stuff in.
Does anyone know anywhere that sells them, or anywhere in essex that supplys/fits them.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
go to a good car audio installer, any enclosure like this will be custom made.

civic17_99

Advanced Member
Does anyone know of any decent car audio places in the Chelmsford,Braintree,Colchester Area apart from Chelmer car audio?

osiras

Advanced Member
I can build that for you. Don't live near you, but obviously have an integra dc5 so can build it off that? Is that any help?

civic17_99

Advanced Member
How much would you charge to build one? Have you made any in the past if so do you have any pics?

osiras

Advanced Member
depends on the size of sub, how far you want it to stick out, do you want it covered if so in what etc? If you go to www.mwinstallations.co.uk and click on install gallery. If you look at the celica (there are 3) That has a flush stealth box in it. Also have alook at the merc. That has two in it. (please be aware that at this moment in time (3/7/09 12:03pm) Our website is currently experiencing problems. Should be back up in the next couple of hours.)

civic17_99

Advanced Member
I quite like the one in the Celica OEM install. I want the box similar to that. The picture i have posted in the beginning of the thread i would like a box to be pretty much identical to that if its possible. Then i still get lots of the boot space and the box wont roll around in the boot.

osiras

Advanced Member
so carpetted and for a 12" sub?

ok no problem, I'll sort out a quote and get back to you asap (won't be long)

civic17_99

Advanced Member
osiras said:
so carpetted and for a 12" sub?

ok no problem, I'll sort out a quote and get back to you asap (won't be long)

Yeah thats right if you can quote me for one like as close to the one in the picture at the top that would be great, i have got a 12inch Alpine Type R sub to go in the box.

osiras

Advanced Member
hey,

looking into it and were looking for about £160 - £200 finished. Thats with the carpet aswell of course. Shouldn't be more than £15 to deliver it. so we're include that.

Let me know what you thing. (won't be able to include the speaker grill. That looks ordered in)

thanks for your interest

civic17_99

Advanced Member
osiras said:
hey,

looking into it and were looking for about £160 - £200 finished. Thats with the carpet aswell of course. Shouldn't be more than £15 to deliver it. so we're include that.

Let me know what you thing. (won't be able to include the speaker grill. That looks ordered in)

thanks for your interest
Hey, if you could do it for £160 including the delivery then i'd be interested but it wont be for as month or so as i have got a service due.

osiras

Advanced Member
Should be able to work it out. Let me know when your ready and were go from there

thanks

Dazza_0685

The one you have just posted a link to i built :)

I am in the process of finishing a second box which houses a 12" of your choice, :)