Does anyone know...

Rob-DC2

Advanced Member
Hi Mate,

I remember you had the Angel Eye lamps,

My concern is if they are suitable for RHD vehicles,

Erm

Advanced Member
well not 100% legal...... but if you can get MOT'd then they are ok..... just turn them down slightly and they are fine

only issue i found was when taking a left hand bend on a country road at night you dont really see alot of the road LOL

but then you shouldnt speed at night on a country road :wink:

Rob-DC2

Advanced Member
hmm that sounds abit dodgy,

Just want to take the amber of the front lights only bit i think makes
it look alittle dated.

Erm

Advanced Member
could always open your exisiting ones up and remove the amber and add in a white reflector yourself

:D

mikegsi

Staff member
i got my angels off ebay, adjusted them before i installed them properly as the left/right adjuster is a pig to get to once on, had my mot last week adn they passed no bother

drop me a pm before you insatall them and i'll go through how i did it

mikegsi

Staff member
yes, they should be exactly the same as the angel eyes just without the two halo's inside, i paid roughly £130 inc p+p from the states for my set of angel eyes off ebay, the ebay ones are around $140 plus shipping, which is slightly cheaper than the $210 they're asking

mikegsi

Staff member
no mate, they arent the HID ones and afaik its a right pig to get the gaps right for the bulbs to sit in, then the plastic lens might not be strong enough to take the heat, i dont have the hids now and tbh i dont notice it, as long as the beam is set up fine