does the number plate holder for pfl fit fl

swanny1982

Advanced Member
hi guys another question which has probably been covered, ive seen a number plate holder on ebay for a facelift and wandered if this would fit my pre face lift, i recently ordered a replacment bumper for the teg and the bodyshop kindly stripped it down for spraying and thew away the number plate bracket.... cheers then!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Nope. Way way different, i tried modifications to get it to fit, gave up and threw £20 odd quid at hendy for a new one. Lol

Put out a wanted post on here mate, must be loads of people who have a spare preface one kicking around :)

swanny1982

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Nope. Way way different, i tried modifications to get it to fit, gave up and threw £20 odd quid at hendy for a new one. Lol

Put out a wanted post on here mate, must be loads of people who have a spare preface one kicking around :)
Thanks for that dude, nice to meet you at the Jap day also, must arrange the Bristol/Weston meet up soon, just put eibach springs on the teg, lovely stance and no crashy knocking... result.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
swanny1982 said:
Thanks for that dude, nice to meet you at the Jap day also, must arrange the Bristol/Weston meet up soon, just put eibach springs on the teg, lovely stance and no crashy knocking... result.
Like wise bud, good to see the old girl is being restored to former glory. There is a meet with the queens square breakfast meet Facebook page which normally takes place in Bristol, ...they are having a big gathering on the third of September at Westons helicopter museum. Im going to checknit out, i think Adam and Tom may be coming along too.

If your interested, like the page on Facebook to get the link, download a free ticket from one of the links and its a £3 donation on the gate. If you can make it, great. :)

Fire up some pics of it soon bud, must have changed a hell of a lot!