Does Your DC5 have a Name?

Scoot

Advanced Member
The sh1tter... Not because it is one just because thats what I call all my cars for some reason lol

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Wow! Creativity mate:p
Thats just what the question was... the question was, does your DC5 have a name, yes, Integra? :xaiweb5:

If you'd asked what do i call it, then i would say "The Weapon" or "The Machine" or "The Beast" all of these apply, i've never really come to a complete conclusion on the name because to be honest i'm never sure if its a he or a she... :unsure:

Final Warrior

Mine is called "White Noise" obviously because she is white and loud with the high flow exhaust then when I get the induction kit she will be even l

Final Warrior

Mine is called "White Noise" obviously because she is white and loud with the high flow exhaust then when I get the induction kit she will be even louder :)

hondazzz

Advanced Member
Thats just what the question was... the question was, does your DC5 have a name, yes, Integra? :xaiweb5:

If you'd asked what do i call it, then i would say "The Weapon" or "The Machine" or "The Beast" all of these apply, i've never really come to a complete conclusion on the name because to be honest i'm never sure if its a he or a she... :unsure:
hahahah you are right then mate !!!

TypeRiter

Advanced Member
The Teg.. seriously... as unimaginitive as that sounds.. 'The Teg' sounds cool.

"Just taking the Teg out"

"Sun, The Teg looks nice in the car park"

Just has a nice ring to it.

dave c

400hp K20
I should call mine my "Wallet" as I seem to insist on keeping all my money in it.