Does your window rattle a bit

Darren4

Advanced Member
I think there was a kit you could buy on the ctro forum. Should fit as you cut it to size, drop inbetween the window and door card.

Fez

Advanced Member
My drivers one rattles a little bit at the top. So i drop it a tiny bit and the rattle goes away, only happened since fitting my 75a mounts.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
My passenger one does if it's half way down. Little flick on the switch up and it goes away.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Any way to fix?

It's not too bad to be fair, I can remember when slightly open then it would rattle a bit but seems to have developed to rattle when closed?

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
Any way to fix?

It's not too bad to be fair, I can remember when slightly open then it would rattle a bit but seems to have developed to rattle when closed?
Mines the door pin mate. Lock the doors and see if it vanishes, easy fix :)

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

DC5Jack

Advanced Member
Have you got wind deflectors? Mine rattle like mad, the tape has perished and need taking off and sticking back down properly.

Jack

badeshi

Advanced Member
I think mine has a slight rattle from door cards near the lock... Winding window Dow. A notch helps though. As does applying pressure to the door...
Will try those suggestions...

BataLeon

Advanced Member
I'm going to re-ignite this topic.

I notice that when my drivers window is closed I get a slight rattle. If I open it ever so slight then it goes away but then you get a wind whistle so it is no solution to the problem.

Before I take the doorcard off and check all the screws and fixings has anyone actually worked out the problem as it seems sort of common from what I can find online but there is no real solution to it.

Thanks