Donington 4th feb

Saint Matt

Advanced Member
Just booked on this, couldn't resist it at £99. worth it even if it urinees down. It's with Focussed events, anyone else going?

http://www.focusedevents.com/car_event_info.asp?ID=316

Matt

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Was gonna go to this but got to much work to do to pay for my gearbox, great bargain though I thought it was only £99 for existing customers and that the deal only lasted 48 hours, well that's what my email said

Saint Matt

Advanced Member
Yeah me too, rang up in a panic this morning thinking I'd missed it lol only to see they've put it on the site now, arseholes lol

ollydc5

Advanced Member
98db thats a bit low
I had nightmares the last donny I went to and so did quite a few others, annoying how most bike days can be 105db. I'm having to go back to standard exhaust mani due to my noisey pro spec.

Matt we'll be hitting quite a few days June time so I'll keep you informed if you fancy it, by the way all the vids I took from last donny got corrupted some how after 6 hours of uploading. Rubbish attempt anyway, sos about that mate

mario_v

Advanced Member
looks like a good laugh, dont think ill be passing the 98db restriction though :-(

dave c

400hp K20
Whats the drive-by limits?

I will pass the idol test but think i'll fail on the driveby with a screamer pipe? Desperate to get it on track now I have the turbo on.

ollydc5

Advanced Member
98db drive by, bloody outrage imao

Ps I'd love to see your car rip down the main straight

Saint Matt

Advanced Member
Why didn't you have the screamer piped back into the exhaust? Just be careful down the back straight under the bridge, you'd be fine imo

ollydc5

Advanced Member
They stung me down the back and main straight, I won't be doing another day at 7krpm.

dave c

400hp K20
Why didn't you have the screamer piped back into the exhaust? Just be careful down the back straight under the bridge, you'd be fine imo
I had the decision to make and seen as it was winter I thought I'd vent it to the atmosphere to see what it sounds like, with the view to reroute it back into the downpipe if needs be. Love the sound with the screamer tho haha

98db drive by, bloody outrage imao

Ps I'd love to see your car rip down the main straight
That is low isn't it? whats normal/average for tracks?

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Looks like more and more tracks are going for 98db, this is only one organiser but I suppose the track rules don't change
http://www.focusedevents.com/car_event_list.asp