Donington Park (National) - Wednesday 5 October

DP.

Advanced Member
I think its about time I went back to Donington for some action... does anyone else fancy coming along?

Its an open pit day costing £185 and it looks like theres a few S2000's going so it will be interesting to see how they compare onthe track :D

come on.. don't be shy :lol:

Sharpey

Advanced Member
I will be there as I have just been let out of the nut house after a long hard Summer

DP.

Advanced Member
ooh... you will have to take me out for a spin so I can see how the JRSC feels :)

T666YPR

Hopefully I can pencil this one in! 8)

Must have been working hard this summer if it's your first trip out again Chris. :D

Sharpey

Advanced Member
Hope you can make it Si.
Yes it's been a busy Summer haven't had a day off or been out in the Teg. for weeks so Donington next month will be a good test for those new slicks in the shed :lol:

Thepasty

Me and Donna will be there too... she hasnt actually agreed to this yet... I'm going to have to get out my bargaining tool box for this one (seeing as the cars hers :oops: )

Steve

T666YPR

Have you got a link for this one Damien?

Hopefully I can scrag some spare £££ after Brands.

The 2:1 is sorted now too. 8)

(Though my suspension seems to have settled a lot and is now clonking like mad :( It handles fine though,phew.)

Sharpey

Advanced Member
Weather looks good, just phoned and can pay on the day.
A few S2000 to play with as well
See you there Si and Damien.

DP.

Advanced Member
It was a cracking day! Was good to meet Simon again.. and of course Chris who I hadn't met before (my god his DC5 goes!!!)

I did approx 171 miles on the circuit... due to Donington rebuilding the pit garages and pitlane we did the full GP Circuit (inc the Melbourne loop).

Unfortunately I managed to warp my front discs with the Ferodo 2500 pads so im on the hunt for some more now.

Ive got some great footage of me and Simon chasing each other.. i'll try to get it off the camera soon :)

jonster

Advanced Member
Looks like it was a good trackday guys. Wish I could have made it but I'm tied up waiting for a new memeber of the family to arrrive any day now.

Sorry to hear you warped your disks Damien. I've heard the 2500's can warp the standard disks if used aggressively. I'm not sure but I think I may have slightly warped my Dephi's.

Hope to be free to join the next track day.

Jon

T666YPR

Yeah,top day and the weather was very kind.

Adding the Melbourne loop really did for everyones brakes,nightmare.

Hope to see the vids soon Damien,shame Chris was far too quick to follow,one second he's in the rear view mirror,next he's waaayyy in front. :lol: