donny open pitlane 13/11/2011 £105 AT THE MOMENT

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Me and my 2 mates in their ep3's have booked on this for the day. Only £105 at the moment which will go up, bit late in the year but should still be a laugh. Anyone welcome to join us if you want. Event cost will go up and I think its gp circuit and has been booked.through focussed events

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
Olly you doing this? I still have my teg but without the power mods, still be tempted as doubt this season is one for buying cars...

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Hey dude yeah I'm all booked up, you should Deffo join us mate should be a good day

Saint Matt

Advanced Member
Up to £115 now but I'm still really tempted, I need to get my hands on some decent tyres though!

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone finds they cant make this, ill buy off you for the original £105. PM me if required.

lockwood77

Advanced Member
If only my FD wasn't too loud (and the power steering was working...) I'd be there too. :(

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Great to here your booked on mate, we'll be there nice and early so your more than welcome to share our pit. Are you coming down with anyone else?

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Well its 101 without bung and 94 with so maybe, however, its when I lift off for corners it goes mental. Ill need to sound test again with the lift off to see.

lockwood77

Advanced Member
Is that static or drive-by? If it's static you'll be way over.

Wouldn't fancy it with the bung in if my old DC2 N1 was anything to go by, it absolutely killed the power!

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
No they are drive by readings. Believe it or not my static is higher!! Drove Oulton last week with Bung and couldnt feel any power loss at all to be honest.

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Last time I went mine was 105db drive by and 92db static. Was a 99db day and they told me just to lift off slightly and that did the trick no one bothered me all day. Just to let people know this is now £155

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Getting closer now and possibly a wet one which will be fun, I'll be there early ish so if anyone is booked on let me know and I'll save you some pit space unless your sorted

Saint Matt

Advanced Member
Yes please mate. Had an epic brake failure but should hopefully be sorted out and getting the calipers back tomorrow, otherwise I'll be there in the 328 lol :(, hopefully get a few goes before being black flagged for tail happiness.