Door actuator passenger side

Gaz700

Hi guys,
I see this topics been covered many times
Although always driver side....
Does anybody have the part no for the passenger side actuator?

All help appreciated

Gaz700

Thanks mate
Would I be right in saying
No 23 - 72155-S6A-J11
As no5/23 have 2 different numbers?

Midge-1989

Advanced Member
I'm having the same problem with my passenger door and also the same problem differentiating what the correct part number is! Can anyone kindly advise at all?

The jp-carparts link above has 2 variations of #23:

23 72155-S5P-A11
Add inquiry
ACTUATOR ASSY.,DOOR LOCK

23 72155-S6A-J11
Add inquiry
ACTUATOR ASSY.,L.DOOR LOCK

I assumed that the bottom variation, 72155-S6A-J11, was the correct part, again assuming 'L' stood for left-hand side. The prices for both are also different which adds to the confusion.

Most places online only appear to stock the the driver's side, the part number for which matches #5 on the list:

5 72115-S6A-J01
Add inquiry
ACTUATOR ASSY.,DOOR LOCK

Any help on what the correct passenger side actuator part number is would be much appreciated, if anyone knows for definite! Thanks.

Update - Tegiwa have confirmed via Honda that 72155-S6A-J11 is the DC5 passenger side part. 72155-S5P-A11 apparently comes up as the equivalent part for a Civic.

Midge-1989

Advanced Member
That's class Gaza, about a tenth of the price! Had already ordered genuine but will keep that in mind for future, cheers! Not looking forward to the door disassembly when it arrives!

gaza4

Advanced Member
Midge-1989 said:
That's class Gaza, about a tenth of the price! Had already ordered genuine but will keep that in mind for future, cheers! Not looking forward to the door disassembly when it arrives!
its not a difficult job, theres a very good tutorial on here