door glass fall in to the door

armjoker

Advanced Member
Ok here is what happened, i came home, parked and closed the class, and half way up i heard BAMMM and class fall into the door and wont come out.

I can hear the mptpr is working but nothing. took the door apart and there seems to be a small plastic with some spring on it near the motor is broken. couldnt look better, didnt have time.

Anybody had such a issue? any idea what is it?

Dave

armjoker

Advanced Member
Ok here is what happened, i came home, parked and closed the class, and half way up i heard BAMMM and class fall into the door and wont come out.

I can hear the mptpr is working but nothing. took the door apart and there seems to be a small plastic with some spring on it near the motor is broken. couldnt look better, didnt have time.

Anybody had such a issue? any idea what is it?

Dave
Have done some search on net, I think this is what happened, the Window Regulator is broken. (or at least a small blue plastic in it) I found this online

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?77126-DYI-Removing-a-DC5-door-trim-and-also-replace-power-window-regulator-No-56K-p

Anybody know where I can get one of this? I dont need all regulator with motor, only some part of it.

armjoker

Advanced Member
Question to people who have knowledge about this, What you think will the RSX right side window motor regulator work on dc5 driver side?

Cheers

Dave

jams

Integrastella on ebay mate get your self a new mech. No use faffing about with the old one As they can be a pain.

armjoker

Advanced Member
Integrastella on ebay mate get your self a new mech. No use faffing about with the old one As they can be a pain.
I sent him an message, does he have new ones or only used ones? Ive seen one on ebay but its crazy price!!! 125 pounds for second hand one with delivery.

jams

I sent him an message, does he have new ones or only used ones? Ive seen one on ebay but its crazy price!!! 125 pounds for second hand one with delivery.
A few years ago when mine went and smashed door glass. He would do both for 60 quid. This was a few years back tbh. Also honda couldnt get any at the time. May be worth a phone call to honda to price up. There realy easy to fit btw

armjoker

Advanced Member
A few years ago when mine went and smashed door glass. He would do both for 60 quid. This was a few years back tbh. Also honda couldnt get any at the time. May be worth a phone call to honda to price up. There realy easy to fit btw
Thx, i know, i just removed mine, everything is ready to put back on, just motor is missing:) integrastella posted one on ebay for 45 pound, waiting answer from him for delivery price. I dont want to call honda here because i know that the prices there are the highest on planet! im not going to sell the teg to get a motor :) plus i have to w8 till it comes from japan....