Double Din Ipod Only Stereos?

Linus27

Advanced Member
Looking to get a new double din stereo and wondering if what I am looking for is available. All I want to do is plug my Nano into the stereo and use that. This is all I do with my current stereo, just play all the songs on random or choose a playlists. I never use the radio or CD etc. The only other stipulation is I would like touch screen.

The nearest I can find is an App radio device but this seems to be more tailed to phones. Plus some only support a 4th Gen Itouch and not a Nano.

Is what I am after available or am I going to have to go for an all in one touch screen stereo (Ipod/CD/DVD/Radio)?

ste01

Advanced Member
I've got a Sony XAV something... 601BT/602BT... can't remember. I can use iPods with it but I just plug in a hard drive instead. It's got 2 USB ports so use the rear one into the glove box for iPod/hard drive and the front for charging phones etc

wocka

Advanced Member
I have a app radio, the older model. Works well, have my girlfriends old nano (i think it is, small one with colour screen) plugged in and works as it should, i dont use any apps on it, just the radio and ipod, oh and bluetooth handfree :)