Double Din Surround...

jo3y

I've had my Pioneeer FH-P80BT HU fitted for a couple of months now and I'm finally getting around to sorting out the surround to get rid of the huge gap at the sides of the unit. I've done a search and it looks like I have to buy ones of these... is that the only way to get this done? It seems a little excessive buying the whole lot just for the surround :(

Cheers,

Charlie

ashdelsol7

Advanced Member
yes thats the one that i bought, you have to file the middle bar out of the double slot surround and then everything else gets binned :D good tight fit on them though. Mine is on a double din alpine

mikegsi

Staff member
not that expensive though and looks like it'll do the job lovely, id pay double that to make sure it was a proper job if i had too!

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
Will that be ok for my Kenwood DDX6019?

Also, having some problems when a cd/dvd is put in. It's almost as if the sensor does not recognise it's in because I have to use another cd to give the cd already in a slight push until it is recognised. Could it be the sensor or something to do with the rollers?

craigcolt

Advanced Member
Just what I needed. So I bought one. Works out to £14.92 including postage. Cheers for that.

craigcolt

Advanced Member
Just copy and paste the item title Acura 2003 surround etc. In the search box and it will come up as international seller.