Drunk driver took out my teg :(

andrewv4

ste01 said:
I just took the plunge on a facelift one. Looking forward to chucking my mountain bikes in it and using it properly

I prefere the sg9 compared to the sg5, make sure you take it to duncan at surrey rolling road to get the best out of her

Mike9000

Advanced Member
I‘d love one of these to replace my CR-V as the family car. Struggling to get it past my Mrs given I have the DC5 in the garage lol

ste01

Advanced Member
Mike9000 said:
I‘d love one of these to replace my CR-V as the family car. Struggling to get it past my Mrs given I have the DC5 in the garage lol
Get one! I've managed to convince the GF that I can keep the teg as well if I want the DC5 will make a sensible daily right?

Mike9000

Advanced Member
I just don‘t think they‘re big enough, wife opinion aside. Two kids means lots of shite to carry when going on holiday and the CRV is bursting at the seams as is. I‘m more likely to go dual cab pickup with a honking awful derv engine and Barbarian stickers etc just to annoy leccy car fans lol.

“That‘s Mike over there...he‘s gone full pikey”

ETA - can‘t daily my DC5. It‘s a special ‘I need to drive a proper car‘ event thing for me. Daily would ruin that unfortunately!