early christmas present

jpstyper

Advanced Member
Yeah its a full kit with 74mm throttle body adaptor and a accord bottom pulley and smaller charger pulley

It only cost $100 to ship was chuffed when i found it

beppe786

Beppe
jpstyper said:
Yeah its a full kit with 74mm throttle body adaptor and a accord bottom pulley and smaller charger pulley

It only cost $100 to ship was chuffed when i found it
with that combo they been spinning the charger over 11psi..

your be safe with 8psi max without cooler on our motor

Javirai1

Advanced Member
awesome. the gains this must give you must be great considering the low weight of the car. xthumbup

merry christmas!

jpstyper

Advanced Member
Yeah i thought it would need a aftercooler i need to get the merc racing tensioner so might order one of those too

Does anyone know of a uk company that sells mercracing parts or is can you just order from states

beppe786

Beppe
jpstyper said:
Yeah i thought it would need a aftercooler i need to get the merc racing tensioner so might order one of those too

Does anyone know of a uk company that sells mercracing parts or is can you just order from states
best to order direct from usa.. i do have a spare merc racing bracket.. i might part with..

integraleo

Advanced Member
Don't forget a smaller power steering pulley is needed too.found that out recently with using merc racing auto tensioner raises pulley enough to put nice dent in my bonnet.

integraleo

Advanced Member
jpstyper said:
Do you not get the right one with the charger kit as i have one with the kit
You probably have the right one then mate,I bought the charger second hand that had been fitted on an ep3 so he didn't need one.