East London Newbiee

kahn_v

Advanced Member
hey guys, first of all thanks to Tico and the mod who sorted out my profile(username)

i drivea civic EP2 mugen type R rep, and im looking to make an upgrade, a dc5 in a special colour and an audi. hopefully in 2013 dream shall come true LOL

so im here to gain alot of info about the DC5 and hopefully buy one at the start of the new year,

this is my car

raz786

Advanced Member
Welcome to the site mate, I'm sure I've seen your car with that number plate before, where are you from?

Loads and loads of good info on here, just browse or use the search function. Any questions just ask, everybody is pretty friendly here!

Raz

wlizhi

Advanced Member
welcome mate, i base in east london as well hope to see you around with dc5 soon xthumbup

kahn_v

Advanced Member
Welcome to the site mate, I'm sure I've seen your car with that number plate before, where are you from?

Loads and loads of good info on here, just browse or use the search function. Any questions just ask, everybody is pretty friendly here!

Raz
from Barking

im always at meets if you do see it lol

Defo tico! im enjoying the forum already..

feeling a preface dc5 with facelift bits on! amazing ??lool

L11KOY

Hey Kahn, Ive seen your car around my ends, (Beckton)

I have a Arctic DC5, and is up for sale soon, let me know if your intereste PM me, :)

Thanks

Koy

L11KOY

I will be attending the meet, as Im just around the corner from Beckton retail park, anyone interested can have a look at my car let me know :)

kahn_v

Advanced Member
Hey Kahn, Ive seen your car around my ends, (Beckton)

I have a Arctic DC5, and is up for sale soon, let me know if your intereste PM me, :)

Thanks

Koy
its not the one with the bodykit isit? and the white wheels? pm me how much your looking for itl

tico_87

Advanced Member
Yeah that's the one....username and number plate match :p

Did see this car yesterday but never got round to seeing who the owner was lol. Not a fan of that bodykit tbh looks weird IMO especially the rear.

kahn_v

Advanced Member
lol yep, tico think i remember that car come to halfords twice, always thought, why that bodykit broooo lol

if he looses the bodykit, it would be a nice motor.

L11KOY

Yep, that my motor...kit was already on when purchased...Im in Beckton if you want to have a look at the car in the flesh, pm me :)