Ebach's fitted @ TGM

Archie

Advanced Member
Hi

Got the Ebach's fitted and fast rd set up @ TGM yesterday :D was very impressed with the bluetooth machine thingy they used to set it all up, ive got a pice of paper with a load of info i dont understand even after they explained it 2 me lol

Any way what ever they did its wicked i noticed the difference as soon as i turned the wheel. The springs are slightly hard than stock but not un comfortable, didnt get much of a chance to chuck it about as i have got my Ings bumper back and that was sitting in the back.

Cant wait for the rain to stop so i can give it some abuse :D

Not sure what to do with the Ings as much as i love it I may sell it to pay for more toys ?????? so keep ur eyes open if ur interested !!

I would recomend this set up to everyone !!!

tron2k3

Advanced Member
How much was the whole setup inc springs and camber arms? if you don't mind me asking :) pm me if you prefer.

Thanks

Will

dc5ian

Advanced Member
what is the actual process they do in there "fast road set up" wat other parts do they stick on your car?

Newty

Advanced Member
I would be interested in the Ings....

So first interest, first shout please...!!!

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
They would fit suspension of your choice or using existing units.

depending on the suspension type, front camber bolts may be required.

rear upper camber arms would usually be fitted then the alignment fine tuned to suit your chosen driving style,

fast road would be a little more camber -1.5 deg ish all round all the way to a full race setup which is -5 + degrees, mine is extreme road use so is 3 deg negative all round, it eats tyres tho but tramlines like a bitch and is an arse on the motorway.

celox performance

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
fast road would be a little more camber -1.5 deg ish all round all the way to a full race setup which is -5 + degrees, mine is extreme road use so is 3 deg negative all round, it eats tyres tho but tramlines like a bitch and is an arse on the motorway.
Mine runs a maximum of 2.25 degrees negative all round and that tramlines bad enough on the motorway and is slightly unstable on bumpy roads. I can only imagine what 3-5 degrees neg would be like :lol: