Ebay headlights

Frazdog

Advanced Member
has anyone bought this style of head light? Think they are quite nice, kinda R8 look with the LED!

Does anyone know if these would be an issue to fit? Previous experience?

Are there any suppliers in the uk?

Help would be appreciated!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/02-04-Honda-Integra-Halo-Projector-Headlight-DC5-JDM-03_W0QQitemZ270214486261QQihZ017QQcategoryZ23009QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Newty

Advanced Member
Yeah, they look to be pretty cool, me thinks.

Be better if the orange could be blacked over, wonder if the front/back can be seperated?

premadonna555

Advanced Member
They are US spec, which means that they will have a centralised beam pattern as opposed to the UK left beam. Now this usually isn't a problem, they'll pass an MOT as long as the beam pattern doesn't go too far right.

But there are plenty of people that have bought US spec lights for other cars and had problems come MOT time. So 2 choices, take a chance and hope. Or swap them back come MOT time - not sure how easy that is?

Frazdog

Advanced Member
Is it some thing that could be fitted by myself?basically does any1 know if it requires major work to fit these.i think they would be a bit different!the black rear lights are preaty nice 2.on a cw dc5 they could be a good combo!

premadonna555

Advanced Member
Yeah will be fairly straight forward to fit yourself, just a bit of work involved as i believe you have to remove the front bumper to remove the headlights.

Not too much hassle though, and they will look fantastic at night.

Erm

Advanced Member
don't bother with em.........I've had em for a few years and would change back to the originals if i could be bothered.........

they give out poor level of light (which is the main use of a headlight)

look better than the standard headlights but piss me off with the crap level of light they give out