Eibach Sportline fitment issues

BataLeon

Advanced Member
Ok the car is in the garage as I type this and the Sportline kit they have in from Tegiwa isn't right they are thinking.

This is what they have:
E20-40-001-01-22

Can someone confirm if this is right or wrong?

Quick responses would be much appreciated :)

Just to add the garage is saying the front install fine but the rears the spring is loose and don't fit snug.

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
E10-40-001-01-22

It‘s what I got from Eibach shop online.

Doesn‘t surprise me one bit that Tegiwa have messed an order up 😂

BataLeon

Advanced Member
GIBLETS said:
E10-40-001-01-22

It‘s what I got from Eibach shop online.

Doesn‘t surprise me one bit that Tegiwa have messed an order up
That's the Pro kit no?

BataLeon

Advanced Member
Well makes no odds now, the garage isn't happy fitting them and I'm not going to make a snap decision to go for the Pro-kit so paid a pretty price just to get droplinks and camber arms/bolts.

Plus to top it off my 4 month old Honda shock went and a new one from Honda is on back order so can't even change that...

The joys of trying to modify

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
Sorry mate my bad, had a full English in front of me when replying so was a little distracted 😂

Just checked an email from Adam at the Eibach shop.

The two kit part numbers are
E10-40-001-01-22 - Pro kit 30mm front and 30mm Rear

E20-40-001-01-22 - Sportline 45-50mm Front and 30mm Rear

BataLeon

Advanced Member
So the code is right. I'm thinking something is amiss at the back of my car as they went to replace the rear shocks with Sachs and they were too short compared to the Honda shocks on it currently, plus the springs on the rear are 10mm too short and rattle about...hmmm

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
BataLeon said:
So the code is right. I'm thinking something is amiss at the back of my car as they went to replace the rear shocks with Sachs and they were too short compared to the Honda shocks on it currently, plus the springs on the rear are 10mm too short and rattle about...hmmm
I fitted my own springs and they were pretty snug, no need to use the spring compressors mind but they were compressed about 15mm by hand to get the top cap on, that was with OEM dampers.

BataLeon

Advanced Member
So this was what was going on, we compared the suspension built up next to another DC5 and mine was exactly the same. They also put the springs on a EP3 suspension and it was a snug fit so not sure what is going on.

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
That‘s odd, probably an MOT fail too.

The pro kit fits spot on for what it‘s worth, and the reverse rake people make so much fuss about is barely existent....