eibach springs

jon-dc5

Advanced Member
ive been reading up on these on here and they seem to be what im after,
what i want to know is if i fitted these would i have to go messing around with
camber and stuff.

It only drops the car 15-20mm so would that be enough to throw the handling/geometry out?

I love the way it handles and drives and i dont want to screw that up!

Not too pushed on the fast road set up as there is nowhere really local to do it properly
and i dont fancy a 2/3 hour drive to dublin or somewhere everytime i want to get it checked or tracked
or something.it's mainly to give the car a better look 8)

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
the slightly lower stance will result in a little more negative camber but not enough to affect the handling in a negative way, it would be like a semi fast road

Mark_teg

Staff member
I've had the Eibachs for a couple of years and its fine.
Would prefer to have the FRS but I'm in a similar predicament to you..

HongKong

C&S Evo7 said:
the slightly lower stance will result in a little more negative camber but not enough to affect the handling in a negative way, it would be like a semi fast road
I was under the impression you had to have new camber adjusters and have a Fast Road Setup or it would result in excessive tyre wear? It's great If I can get away with just the springs and a basic wheel allignment....result :)

jon-dc5

Advanced Member
cool thanks lads!had my 2 eg civics lowered 40mm before and had no probs with tyre wear
or anything,just wanted to check about the dc5 as its a lot more refined and i didn't want to
fook up the handling or get excessive tyre wear,cheers.