Eibach wheel spacers - price too good to be true?

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Seems dubious.

Current retail price on these is £129. I'd happily extend some discount to a club member, but I'm afraid the price won't be quite as cheap as that, but will certainly be genuine! :)

Fez

Advanced Member
The company is german, so they may get better discount than uk companies? They look legit.

AJT13N

Just ordered some 15mm spacers last night so awaiting confirmation of shipment.

So by looks of who has ordered before, if items are in stock they get delivered within 6-8 days?

Thanks

bennn

Advanced Member
Anyone know if these fit the standard alloys without needing to cut the studs?!

Britz

Advanced Member
Yeah mine came in about 6 days think it took 3 days or so before I got shipping confirmation after ordering. And yes they fit standard dc5 alloys no need to cut anything

They come from Germany. if you have the autodoc App theres even more discount available. They had 25% off the other day but just like Euro Car Parts they have an offer on allll the time

AJT13N

Bathroom_Security said:
They come from Germany. if you have the autodoc App theres even more discount available. They had 25% off the other day but just like Euro Car Parts they have an offer on allll the time
Yeah got a discount, so something like £137 for 4 off delivered.
No confirmation as yet but sound like it takes a few days for that then delivered pretty quick.

athenian

Do you have any pictures with them on? Are you lowered and did you need to roll the arches? I am considering getting 20mm spacers all around but wondering if I will need to roll the arches as my car is lowered.

Britz

Advanced Member
This is the only pic I have. I‘m lowered on eibach pro springs no arch rolling it‘s pretty close at the back but haven‘t had any rubbing issues although I‘m running the 15mm ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJT13N

so received mine last week, and test fitted one over the weekend ..... found the standard (well ones that came on car) Honda Wheel Nut is too short for the thread (I bought 15mm spacer)

assuming the thread length is the same on all Eibach spacers, has any one had similar issue when keeping OEM wheel?

Cheers

Britz

Advanced Member
Mine were fine with oem wheels and 15mm spacers I‘ll try and measure what my thread length is tomorrow if I get a chance

AJT13N

Cheers, going to measure mine at weekend again .... check I wasn't just having an off moment :unsure: