Electronic arts games

Granty1056

Advanced Member
HI.

True. There's a few developers out there that treat us like sheep. Or should I say, mushrooms, keep us in the dark and pour poo on us time and time again. My rant is when they give you a release date and at the same time the're working on a patch, to sort the glitch's out, that they know are there in the first place.

He's somewhat right about some of the DLC. Far to short and not very good. In saying that I for one fall for it every time. That is unless I see a review in one of the mags that suggest you don't buy it as it's a load of rubbish.

But there has been some good games in the past. I'm currently into Advance Warfare. Its quite good. Similar story though. Find terrorists, kiss ass, find nuclear device, disarm it, finally get to Mr Big and take him down.

Some good fun to be had some of the time though.

Regards.

Rom

Advanced Member
Ha

This is spot on.
Im a Battlefield player mostly. Though i wont be buying Hardline! 4 had a terrible launch, and is still broken compared to 3 now. But what am i gonna do ? Theres nothing else like it.

I do dabble in other games, but BF is what i like most, despite hating it :)

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi.

I think Battlefield 4 and Advance War Fighter 3 are two of the best games, of their type, we have seen for a long while. Very good graphics, plenty of action and I can't recall any major problems on release. Playable straight out of the box.

Regards.