elvington feb 17th

webbie

Advanced Member
Hiya im at elvington on feb the 17th with javelintrackdays if any one else is up for it ?

lockwood77

Advanced Member
Ignore me, just saw your other thread so you evidently have been before! :)

Was just gonna point out the tyre-shredding abilities of Elvington and the impossibility of seeing where the corners are amongst the cones. :wink:

dan the man

Advanced Member
was great fun! i was driving my friends daily winter track car. D reg E30 325 sport.

mega mega fun it was, my first RWD time on track and i wana change car :shock: SO SO different dynamics, even gearing down can unstick the rear traction. had to change my driving style completely..now want an s2k or even an old 325 caged up on a trailer :D

NEXT ELVINGTON IS 10TH MARCH. ill be going in DC5 this time

webbie

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
was great fun! i was driving my friends daily winter track car. D reg E30 325 sport.

mega mega fun it was, my first RWD time on track and i wana change car :shock: SO SO different dynamics, even gearing down can unstick the rear traction. had to change my driving style completely..now want an s2k or even an old 325 caged up on a trailer :D

NEXT ELVINGTON IS 10TH MARCH. ill be going in DC5 this time
I might do the march 10th one again dan if I can sort my brakes out in time ....disks are cracked and no meat left on pads :(

dan the man

Advanced Member
ok webbs, ive never looked at my discs in 2 years of track.. :shock: :lol:

Think the are ok. on standard brembo pads but have some ds2500s waiting when they are done.

My friend who was there has already booked in his VX220 so that could be fun for some sideways action. Ill have to take teg tho as not driven it for bloody ages. Better check how long since last oil change aswell. :?