Energy Suspension master bushing kit.

Future

Advanced Member
Good morning everyone.

I have a question about this kit, hopefully a simple one for some of you and your knowledge will be greatly appreciated.

How many bushings actually come in the kit?

Having read through the "how to" I can see that there are 2 bushings on each front lower control arm and 3 bushings on each rear corner. But the photo of the product has loads of bushings on it. Is this just a stock photo from some photo library, or a true representation as to what is in the box?

Cheers again for all help.

Chris.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hi Chris.

I had this kit on my crx and there were 16 bushes from what I recall. Not sure how many the DC5 has.

I've posted this before but I really didn't like them, they stiffened the car up too much and made it really bouncy on open roads so in hindsight I wish I had bought some Honda OEM bushes.

Just my opinion of course, they may be fine on the Teg. Many run Hardrace bushes as well, think they're cheaper than Energy ones and just as good.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
I bought the rear energy suspension kit and it had trailing arm bushes and lower rear hub bushes. It didn't come with upper hub bushes though or arb bushes.

The front bushes are only on the lower control arm.

Alex.J

Advanced Member
Hi there,

Having fitted this recently i know the content..

You will have '2' large bushes for the front vertical compliances bushes(one each side) then technically 4 halves (2 full bushes, 1 each side) and a centre metal centre piece for the rear horizontal bush. thats your fronts.

Then on the rear, you will have 7 bushes/halves for each side on the rear, so 14 bush pieces and 4 centre metal centre pieces..

So in total you will receive 20 bush pieces and 6 metal pieces...

Future

Advanced Member
Excellent replies, cheers guys. I just couldn't make sense of the picture on the funky power website and then the how to guide on here.

I'm sure it'll all make sense when it turns up.

Cheers guys.

jazmo

Alex.J said:
Hi there,

Having fitted this recently i know the content..

You will have '2' large bushes for the front vertical compliances bushes(one each side) then technically 4 halves (2 full bushes, 1 each side) and a centre metal centre piece for the rear horizontal bush. thats your fronts.

Then on the rear, you will have 7 bushes/halves for each side on the rear, so 14 bush pieces and 4 centre metal centre pieces..

So in total you will receive 20 bush pieces and 6 metal pieces...
How much difference did it make to the car? Was it too stiff or?

Future

Advanced Member
Oh I didn't think of that Re Spirit.

I just seen my shopping list on funky power and the impatience set in, and the take my money mood came over me lol.q

So everything has been ordered and paid for.

I'll definately keep you in mind next time I need parts.