Engine bay dress up ideas?

Hoti

Advanced Member
Hey,

im looking to really give my engine bay an overhaul. I have been searching through the gallery and seen some really nice styles but im trying to do something different. I was curious as to any ideas/inputs you guys may have that might be inspiring :)

Josh16v

Advanced Member
I think some sort of 'panel' to cover the abs unit (or around that area) would look sweet, especially in carbon

TypeRiter

Advanced Member
This is what mine looks like :)

Have a few other bits on order - that are taking ages to come through.

Want to get a polished IM, but not sure I want to polish the OEM one - would prefer an RBC but it's not compatible with the ARC Suction pipe. Will see how things pan out.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Want to get a polished IM, but not sure I want to polish the OEM one - would prefer an RBC but it's not compatible with the ARC Suction pipe. Will see how things pan out.
ITBs with Carbon surge tank Sun :)

Hey,

im looking to really give my engine bay an overhaul. I have been searching through the gallery and seen some really nice styles but im trying to do something different. I was curious as to any ideas/inputs you guys may have that might be inspiring :)
Wire tucking. Obviously not new over here but I honestly can't think of one DC5 in the UK that has done this.

TypeRiter

Advanced Member
Good idea! :) The Toda set-up is nice.

Hmm tucking - yeah on a show car - if you're losing ABS, and PAS etc. might aswell hard park the car.

Just keep it clean, with good parts - and pay attention to detail - unique isn't always good - some things are unique for a reason LOL.