Enkei RPF1

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Does anybody know of anywhere in the UK that's sells these... Or a reputable Place overseas that people have used.

mike.williams

Advanced Member
lsdmotorsport in the states seem decent, ive been speaking to them

they can post fully insured but mark them cheaper on the packages to reduce the import and customs bills

or performancealloys.co.uk there based in the UK

leejw87

Spoon Whore
lsdmotorsport in the states seem decent, ive been speaking to them

they can post fully insured but mark them cheaper on the packages to reduce the import and customs bills

or performancealloys.co.uk there based in the UK

Have you been speaking to them via Email?
i notice there reasonably priced on Ebay through there shop.

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Have you been speaking to them via Email?
i notice there reasonably priced on Ebay through there shop.
i was speaking to them via email as i was after a set of ssr type C but then changed my mind and was going to order the RPF1. i havent done anything yet

i initally started speaking through ebay and michael (i think) asked me to email him direct. they seem very helpful and reply quickly. i never ordered because i was supposed to be moving house but now were staying so the wheel hunt is back on :)

http://www.lsdmotorsport.com

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Sounds good I need to sell my slipstreams first so i will probably put my OEMs back on and then order a set when funds allow.

Cheers for the info :)

rascal69

Advanced Member
Gold or matt/satin black are the colour they in. Mines are 17x8 et45 and if your low on coliovers arches rolled is advised. Well i got mines done and its quite close