ENKEI

LC5

Just wondering who's got RPF1's and if people could post up their DC5's with them on :D just curious to see peoples styles and fitment

sabberjoch

Advanced Member
Have them, but not fitted them yet. Look on clubrsx, there are 3 threads with a Total of 400+ pages of rpf1's!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

LC5

Yeah the USA normally run stance rubbish and not practical/meaty race fitments haha so don't really look so much on the RSX stuff

what fitment and profiles you gone for ?

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
the other thing you might not realise with the rsx is that they have a lower offset to start with as the track of the vehicle is 30mm narrower than a type r from the off.

std their wheels are a et45 wheras ours ate et60 so wheels in a specific size will always appear wider on an rsx.

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
Brophy, that looks awesome! Have you had to do much arch work / any scubbing to fit those?
Ross

Brophy

Advanced Member
Rage_DC5 said:
Brophy, that looks awesome! Have you had to do much arch work / any scubbing to fit those?
Ross
Thanks rolled the rear arches, depends on how low/tyre choice and how much camber you run.

Lewis93

Advanced Member
Another here.

17x8 ET45 on 215/45. Rear archers would need rolling if it's lowered.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
Here's mine, not best pic. Tried to get one to show the width.

17x8 et45 - 225/45 Re070's.

Hey man,

How do you get the Bridgestone Potenza writing on the tyres, do you do it yourself or get a company to do it?

Cheers.

dave7368

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Hey man,

How do you get the Bridgestone Potenza writing on the tyres, do you do it yourself or get a company to do it?

Cheers.
i think it's just a reflection where they are sooooo clean hehe.... :xhappy:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Crazylegs said:
Hey man,

Cheers.
you should look here, there were so many cars at sema with these kits , the quality was incredible and they are permanent , bonded on and actually white rubber ----

https://www.tirestickers.com/

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Thanks mate! Found a good article online earlier off an American VW forum. Will likely do them when I purchase brand new tyres. They look smart to be fair.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk