ep3 or dc5

mrfresh13

hi all at the mo i have a ep3 and just want peoples opinion cos lookin to get a dc5 will it be the better move from a ep3 to dc5
is it the beteer car
cheer shaun ](*,)

celox performance

Advanced Member
mrfresh13 said:
hi all at the mo i have a ep3 and just want peoples opinion cos lookin to get a dc5 will it be the better move from a ep3 to dc5
is it the beteer car
cheer shaun ](*,)
In one word, 'yes' :D

redcap

Advanced Member
I have mixed opinion on this as the DC5 is better in every way! But I miss my EP3 30th edition!!!! I prefered the recaro's in my 30th and it was mine from new so I knew it's complete history, something u will never really know about an used import.

ci_newman

Advanced Member
My vote goes on yes too - but it'll be more expensive to insure and tax though :)

On the plus points, it's more powerful, better brakes, rarer than most EP3s etc etc :)

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
dc5 all the way, i really like the ep3 but the amount of them that you see on the road spoils it a bit for me, the DC5 is really rare. The DC5 is an amazing car imo. The only downside is the extra insurance and the massive price difference compared with the ep3. If you get the right DC5 the tax could be less than your ep3 too (£190 for a plg registered dc5 -£225 for the ep3)

mrfresh13

thanx all insurance not a problem only 200 more than the ep3 and found a dc5 with plg so all good cherrs for all the replies