EP3 Parts on a DC5

FireDance

Advanced Member
Hiya

I have some parts from my EP3 that I would like to put on my DC5 (when I find the right one!) and I was wondering if they would fit?

EP3 standard alloy wheels

Camber arms and bolts

Gruppe M

Dc Sports manifold

Also, am I right in assuming that the DC5 is longer and therefore a exhaust for an EP3 will not fit a DC5?

Any help would be appreciated :xnworthy:

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Everything you have there will fit bar the Gruppe M induction kit. The way it mounts it to the scuttle panel is a totally different shape.

The wheels will fit, and will fill the arches better due to a lower offset. The exhaust manifolds are the same as are the camber arms and bolts.

You are right about the exhausts, the DC5 is longer so the EP3 won't fit. The b-pipes are the same, but the backboxs are a bit longer. However, it wouldn't take much to mod on to fit.

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
The wheels will not fit unless you fit 30mm hub centric spacers from Eibach, I have done this on my girlfriends EP3.
The clearance on the rear arms is minimal without and they do not fit the arches well without.

James.

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
JamesSSB said:
The wheels will not fit unless you fit 30mm hub centric spacers from Eibach, I have done this on my girlfriends EP3.
The clearance on the rear arms is minimal without and they do not fit the arches well without.

James.
Is that not for fitting DC5 wheels to an EP3?

The OP is wanting to fit ep3 wheels to a DC5.

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Oh my bad, read it wrong. Sorry this is correct, yes they do fit straight onto a dc5. Again though 5mm spacers bring the wheel out into the arch better and away from the calliper. But they do fit safely.

J

FireDance

Advanced Member
I run Stoptech's on my EP3 with no problems, so the clearnace between the caliper and wheel should be ok

I will see what they look like and if I need spacers I will order some from work :xhappy: