EP3 wheels on a DC5

Judley

Advanced Member
As per the title please. I have done quite a bit of searching on the forum but can't find any information on whether the EP3 wheels are a direct swap for the DC5. I am particularly concerned about offset differences and clearance of the standard Brembos. I assume the PCD etc. is the same?

It would be great if anyone actually has these on a DC5 and can post a photo 8)

Thanks in advance.

George

blueguy

Resident J's whore
In terms of fit, they will be fine mate. A few people have/are running them on their Tegs already.
I believe it's just the offset that is slightly different (60 & 45). Lots of others are run aftermarket wheels at size 7.5 et45. So the 7 et45 EP3 wheels will be no problem.

Judley

Advanced Member
blueguy said:
In terms of fit, they will be fine mate. A few people have/are running them on their Tegs already.
I believe it's just the offset that is slightly different (60 & 45). Lots of others are run aftermarket wheels at size 7.5 et45. So the 7 et45 EP3 wheels will be no problem.
Thanks mate :) So that means they are going to sit out just over 1/2" towards the arches? Does that cause any problems with fouling on the arches so that they require rolling?

Cheers,

George

mossyhennebry

Advanced Member
check my thread in the gallery section. i have ep3 rims on mine. no issues whatsoever. i was warned and told they would rub. they dont. perfect. love them!

Rob.

Advanced Member
Yep I'll confirm this fit perfect and don't rub even on track, and I think they look better with them further out in the arch as well..

darquinn2006

Advanced Member
Here is a pic of a set on my car!

They fit perfect no problem at all :)

Have them for sale if your interested???

Check out my "for sale" thread :D