ESVA problem (exhaust) :(

DP.

Advanced Member
I phoned up the ESVA center today to see how they are getting on with my car and aparently the exhaust fitted isn't standard. So they are ringing around and trying to find one to borrow to temporarily fit to get it through the test.

Hopefully it wont be too much of a delay but if this problem persists then I wonder if anyone on here has replaced their std exhaust system with an aftermarket one and has it lying around in their garage?

gonzo

Advanced Member
I will have one from the weekend that wil be taken off......if you can collect and deliver it your welcome to borrow it

Rob-DC2

Advanced Member
I have a standard system sitting around, its already been borrowed by a forum user for SVA :D

DP.

Advanced Member
wow fantastic.. nice to see people are friendly and helpful round these parts :)

Well im going to phone them up again tomorrow and if they haven't managed to sort something out then I will take one of you up on your offer - thank you very much!

I guess its a matter of who is closest to Stoke-on-Trent lol

Will update tomorrow.

Rob-DC2

Advanced Member
doh! Stafford,

I did get a pack of 12 Stellas for leding it last i can recall :roll:

haha

DP.

Advanced Member
the guy has managed to find someone who will lend one to him. Only 25 miles away aparently. Im not sure when they are picking it up but he says they should be able to do the ESVA test on monday.

I guess having to wait a couple more days isn't all that bad.... im just dying to get into it and take it for a propper drive tho!!!

Anyway.. thanks everyone

iDrew

Advanced Member
DP. said:
I guess having to wait a couple more days isn't all that bad.... im just dying to get into it and take it for a propper drive tho!!!
I know what you mean - I'm waiting for mine to be registered :x