eurocar parts pagid discs front pair for £68.04

phozy888

Advanced Member
£97.20 for me for a pair, :huh:

still a great price.

discount code : xmasbrake30 :D

bargain me thinks... I brought some pagids for me merc and they look spot on with all the anti-rust coating and stuff. They look like Dixcel PD's .. hehe

madrab

Advanced Member
i take it these defiantly fit the type r? also are they just standard blank disks? either way great price

phozy888

Advanced Member
i take it these defiantly fit the type r? also are they just standard blank disks? either way great price
I should think they would fit and yeah there plain blank discs. Pagid's a good brand aswell so no issues I would think.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member

very good point, people often list the dc5 as they think it is the same as a civic, it doesnt mention type r at all so i would check before ordering,

phozy888

Advanced Member
very good point, people often list the dc5 as they think it is the same as a civic, it doesnt mention type r at all so i would check before ordering,
I put my reg number in and it picked up Integra 2.0 so hope its right. I guess someone needs to purchase to see if correct fitment. If it does bloody great bargin, I paid about £95 for OEM brembo's from honda.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
i did my old reg too, but there is more than one integra. 95 for a pair of fromt discs is a bargain especially for oem brembos. i heard recently of a R35 GTR V-spec owner (carbon brakes) who was quoted £5k for front pads only,

phozy888

Advanced Member
i did my old reg too, but there is more than one integra. 95 for a pair of fromt discs is a bargain especially for oem brembos. i heard recently of a R35 GTR V-spec owner (carbon brakes) who was quoted £5k for front pads only,
Yeah I did my own dc2 and they come up as different part numbers .

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Honda_Integra+Coupe_1.8_1999/p/car-parts/brakes/brake-friction/brake-disc/?104600128&1&89431148a92d9872ccf29c8b1d780f6d50057209&000027

mikegsi

Staff member
they tend be spot on with most parts, but definately worth speaking to and confirming, quick phonecall saves all the hassle if they are wrong

vtecpang

Advanced Member
Just doing a search on disc's and this is the neares thread t I've found so...

OEM Brembo from Honda Vs Pagid
Are these more or less the same in design and performance

I'm planning to use DS2500 pads
I know they're about the same price so just trying to get the best for the money

cheers

emziteg

Advanced Member
Hey guys,

I'm about to start a sales job with Euro Car Parts on Monday...any help needed give Emma a call at Hastings branch :p

xx

hondansxr

we fitted a few pagid pads on cars at the workshop and customers complained of slowspeed braking skweel ,dont know if pagid have done anything about this we stopped using them ...