Eurospec Closed?

mil1lion

Advanced Member
It seems Eurospec are no more. I can't find details about it but they're not contactable anymore so be carefull if you plan to buy on their shop.

Anyone know about this? I'm wanting to get some mapping done by Romain so not sure if he'll work somewhere else.

ijlh

Advanced Member
Doesn‘t surprise me in the slightest. Was far from impressed from my one visit there and have heard similar stories from others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Mike.A said:
It seems Eurospec are no more. I can't find details about it but they're not contactable anymore so be carefull if you plan to buy on their shop.

Anyone know about this? I'm wanting to get some mapping done by Romain so not sure if he'll work somewhere else.
Didn‘t know about that but romain now mainly works from tdi south in Essex mate, did mine last month for me, want me to pm you his contact details he uses via Facebook as its a company one ?

mil1lion

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Didn‘t know about that but romain now mainly works from tdi south in Essex mate, did mine last month for me, want me to pm you his contact details he uses via Facebook as its a company one ?
Oh that would be great thanks, I live South East too so perfect for me

It seems that he works all over now by the looks of it.

JHilton said:
Doesn‘t surprise me in the slightest. Was far from impressed from my one visit there and have heard similar stories from others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it wasn't the best, it was mainly Romain and his mapping I went there for

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
Yes.. just done some digging on Facebook and it appears the landlord is regenerating the area so they were supposed to move sites but it fell through and the deal became unrealistic.. for mapping, contact Romain directly, I believe the next closest place to Eurospec he does mapping at is Surrey Rolling Road.. he takes bookings via TGM too..