Ever spectate someone else driving your car?

gregb

Advanced Member
Been itching to do it for ages and as it was mothers day over here in Oz and the missus loves a bit of Vtec i got here to take it for a quick spin off the public road and on a private stretch while i observed :xfinger:
It`s over a year since the Toda/Gruppe m went on and i have to say it was really good to hear the car on the outside for a change.
Sounded ever better than i was expecting 8)
I recommend it (if you can trust them :wink: )

AdrianK

Advanced Member
i did at the HOT event, a couple of people drove it there, it does sound good from outside i think!

LeeH

Advanced Member
Yes........when I pulled into the Honda garage and saw Two of the techs disappearing down the road for a "test drive" :lol:

matt b

Advanced Member
I let my old man drive my car and I would let my best mate drive it too as he has had and Ep3 for years but other than that NO :lol:

dan the man

Advanced Member
My friend has drove it and i loved it doing a drive buy. can aprreciate how good it looks 8)

Archie

Advanced Member
Let my bro drive mine at brans and he lost it coming down paddock hill :xClubbed:

Car did sound so it was worth it 8)

azriDC5R

Advanced Member
yeah its so nice to see the car driven away sometimes n it made u realise how great it sounded... from the outside and what other people been seeing 8) sick
in my case its always workshop mechanics or car wash lads

gregb

Advanced Member
Does well and would recommend it even if it`s just a short spin.
I couldn`t get over how noticeable the vtec changeover was.
Tbh last time i heard the car on the outside was when it was at TdI getting it`s mapping and i only made it for the last 2 runs :x .

Vicki

Advanced Member
I let my other half drive my car, but I wouldnt allow anyone else to. I daren't drive his twin turbo supra so his car is safe (for now) :wink:
Of course when my exhaust is fitted I will be getting him to drive up and down the road so I can listen to it :D

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
I always knew my EK4 sounded awesome from inside - found out just how awesome when the guy who bought it drove off - I was gutted :cry:

When I get my DC5 I shall let a trusted mate drive it so I can enjoy the soundtrack. :D