EVO Track Evening - 15th May - Bedford

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Anyone fancy coming along for this?

Only £119 and it was a really good evening when I went last year.

https://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/trac ... uctID=4812

Evo mag brought a great selection of cars for pax rides including Harry Metcalfe's Zonda 8)

I'll be taking the Teg and going with a few friends in an M5, EvoX, Civic TypeR and a Accord TypeR

Would be good to see more DC5's there 8)

Few pics from last year

JT3173

Advanced Member
I would have loved to come to this but the cars at Buddy Club, I wonder if they would rent the race car or try before you buy DC5 :lol:

Have fun! 8)

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
JT3173 said:
I would have loved to come to this but the cars at Buddy Club, I wonder if they would rent the race car or try before you buy DC5 :lol:

Have fun! 8)
Cheers James! When is the car due back from BC?

JT3173

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:
JT3173 said:

Have fun! 8)
Cheers James! When is the car due back from BC?
22nd May with a bucket load more power =~ and a little hole in my pocket ;)

roncee

Advanced Member
damn its fully booked! i always wonder why evo magazine persistently ignore the dc5? can you ask metcalfe where he got those stats from as well as they are wrong.

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
roncee said:
curse its fully booked! i always wonder why evo magazine persistently ignore the dc5? can you ask metcalfe where he got those stats from as well as they are wrong.
Unlucky mate...snooze you lose. If Metcalfe is around again I'll be sure to ask him! 8)