exhaust popping

flex1984

Advanced Member
is it normal for the dc5 to pop a little with a after market exhaust

its just my car is poping a little from the exhast, like its over fueling a little bit, only mods the car has is mugen box with intake feed from mugen bumper and 5zigen pro racer cat back.

IntegraDan

Advanced Member
Yeah mine does it all the time when you lift off the throttle, I kinda like it..>!! :D

my car was at TDI the other week and it's running sweet so I don't think it's a problem.

flex1984

Advanced Member
yer i like the pops aswell :D

,just making sure is was normal and not something thats doing damage in long run

Shanetyper

Advanced Member
every time i change gear i get big pops :D :D
especially between 3rd and 4th.
i get oap's droppin when i fly by :lol:

JT3173

Advanced Member
Mine used to pop a little when I changed from a full Toda Hi Power cat back to a Buddy Club Pro Spec and running a Toda mani but with my new Buddy Club set up it pops and burbles every time I lift off, especially 3rd and 4th but sometimes relases allmightly bangs which sometimes make me jump, but I love it!

I have also been told by a mate following that I have pretty large flames at times when changing gear pushing hard joining autobahns etc :evil:

I backed off today and it did too very loud ones which turned heads for a fair way as well as making some jump :lol: