Exhaust Problems before the Euro Tour

turbo5

Advanced Member
I set off on the Euro tour in 1 week's time and I have developed a slight noise on the exhaust. It is very intermittent.
The last thing I want is my exhaust failing whilst stuck up some mountain in Switzerland.
Anyhow, being the paranoid person I am, I started panicking and tried to source an after market exhaust last night. There was one on ebay currently going for £80 no bids but 6 days left. which is too long a time for my needs. Therefore I contacted the seller and asked if he would end the auction and how much he wanted. He replied back today stating he wanted £200 to end the auction. In the mean time I had been to my mechanic friend and we put the car up on the ramps, the noise is vibration through the exhaust between 3400-3500. thats the only rev range that causes it. Its nothing major just a slight psssst noise. It started when I replaced the U clamp that held the back box to the B pipe with the official springs (I should have realized this) :roll: so there is no need to replace my Buddy club spec IV zorst now, should have realise they aren't going to fail when I have only done 10,000 miles. I think my next zorst will be a spoon B pipe and standard back box or a mugen twin loop.
So considering this seller being generous enough to offer the auction to end early I thought I would post up his sale. Its actually Torque GT who are selling it. helpful guy called Jamie
Clicky