Exhaust Question

thomsojf

Advanced Member
Haha, if I can get saving then thats a deal ;)

Anoyone go a vid with the Kakimoto GT1.0Z so i can hear the noise it makes.
Also what are the buddy club ones like?

So how do you go about ftting the back box then?

cheers

jonny

leehonda

Cant find no dc5's with the gt1.0z but heres two s2000's with the same system so the sound will be very similar! ;) You best hurry up and save though cause after watching these im tempted to buy it myself!! :lol:
What time scale were you thinking of changing it? It just im back in the uk on the 1st of july for 1 week then me and the car are coming back to Germany so i wanted an exhaust before i take it with me so i can have some fun on my 5 hour drive from Holland! :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sXDCr5lhBU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkcwOiK ... re=related

thomsojf

Advanced Member
haha no pressure on me :lol:

The exhausts sound great, I wonder if there will be a power increase to :evil:

to be honest with you I don't think I could save up that kinda money in pretty much a week.
However if you want to buy one and then do a swap I would be more than happy to :eek:

How are you comming back here for a week anyway...getting something done to the car?

jonny

leehonda

Yes i can understand where your coming from mate! Well what i might suggest is that i will buy that one and say in the future we decide we fancy a change then we could do an exchange? ;)

I work in Germany at Airbus in Hamburg on the double decker A380's. Thats where ive managed to save up the cash to buy the DC5. I bought it when i was home for a week at the start of the month. Literally bought it and the day after went away for the weekend with the missus so ive barely driven it. Then had to fly back to Germany so Left the car with my friend to get the tracker installed. Im back on the 1st of July, its in at honda on the 2nd for a service and hopefully the day after i will be able to fit my AEM V2 intake and an exhaust once ive bought one! On top of that then its getting a good detailing ready to catch the ferry monday night to Rotterdam before my 5 hour drive to Hamburg!! #-o

Its gonna be a hectic few days, but it will be worth it. The roads where i live are amazing!

thomsojf

Advanced Member
Well I hope you enjoy the car when you finally get a minute :lol:

Just to be nosey what tracker did you get?
I think that sounds like a plan, that exhaust does sound amazing, at least if you ever fancy a quieter one you know where to get it ;)

leehonda

To be honest pal im not sure what tracker it is. But living in Manchester i didn't want to take any chances! My friend is good pals with the local is clifford/tracker installer and got us a deal as he also had his s2000 done at the same time. Its a brand new tracker system, im sure its called smart track or something, not sure until i get back.

Like you said with the exhaust though, if i go for that one and its a little loud for me then i will be in touch at some point!

Hatton

Hi Lee,

I have recently bought a DC5 which has the HKS catback. I also have the standard system so I was thinking about selling it. PM me if you are interested.

Ben

leehonda

Managed to get my hands on a twin loop and had it fitted at weekend along with my AEM V2. Well happy with them. Does exactly want i want it to! Just drove the car from Manchester to Hull then from Rotterdam to Hamburg. 7 hours of driving in total and 440 miles! 8) All that done on a single tank of fuel!! The fuel light coming on just as i got to my house out here. Well impressed, especially considering i only got 270 miles from the first full tank! :(