exhaust recommendation and advice please

Lcr Dave

hi guys, right ive got a dc sports manifold which goes onto a dc sports exhaust system with no cat, this is to be honest too loud so what are my options? ive got a track day next Thursday so i want to get it sorted before then and it has to be below 105db, ive tested it doing a fly by at wide open throttle and it registered 105.4db with my mate on the side of the road, and 119db static but it did hit the rev limiter so the popping may have added to that so as you see its pretty loud! what can i buy that's quieter and will fit onto my existing manifold, i haven't got the oem exhaust or cat as this is how i bought the car, anything 2nd hand would be great as funds are bit tight at the mo having only just bought the car,
many thanks for any help

Lcr Dave

ok cool but will both connect straight onto my dc sports mainfold? Greedy has a Fujitsubo SR in the for sale section cat back system as mine hasnt got a cat will it not fit? do you guys think it would be any quieter?
thanks

redcap

Advanced Member
There should be no reason why any exhaust will not fit to your DC manifold or any other. Cat or no Cat they all sit in the same place as far as i know.

fonz600

Advanced Member
Any CAT back will fit the DC mani mate as it's the same length and flange as the OEM 2 piece together.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
HKS one is pretty good nice sounding and well made, normally available second hand