Exhaust

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
Picked my type r up beginning if the week

Was advertised as having tein comp coilovers and some aftermarket exhaust

On further inspection it turns out it's a fujitsubo giken system.

Any one know if it's any good?? It isn't loud at all but looks rather nice on the Carr, wondering will a decat make it slightly louder and a induction will sort the crossover noise out , it just seems really quite for a aftermarket exhaust!

Thanks

Ezza

Advanced Member
Fujitsubo exhaust are really quiet, main reason why i sold my powergetter shortly after fitting it :(

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
Ezza said:
Fujitsubo exhaust are really quiet, main reason why i sold my powergetter shortly after fitting it :(
yeah i thought it was just some cheap exhaust system, I don't want anything stupidly loud but i want something that sound decent under load.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
If you're going down the aftermarket manifold route then one of the quieter exhausts like the Fuji is a good option if you don't want it too loud.

Just something to bear in mind

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
blueguy said:
If you're going down the aftermarket manifold route then one of the quieter exhausts like the Fuji is a good option if you don't want it too loud.

will a manifold a de cat change the note that much ?

the exhaust has a nice note on it low speeds and just plodding along, when you put your foot down it goes quite lol :xaiweb3:

Mark_teg

Staff member

will a manifold a de cat change the note that much ?

the exhaust has a nice note on it low speeds and just plodding along, when you put your foot down it goes quite lol :xaiweb3:

Quite what? Quite quiet or quite noisy? ;)

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
Quite what? Quite quiet or quite noisy? ;)
haha quite quiet my fault lol. I dont want something silly but something a bit louder than it is now