Exhausts

samhalsey

Hi everyone.

Just curious as to what exhausts have been created by people on here. The thing that sparked my interest is that my car currently has a decat straight through pipe, and a huge backbox. unknown brand as it was fitted by previous owner and has no markings (that i have seen anyway) as you can imagine, this is very very loud, in fact too loud.

So i started hunting for an oem setup (still am looking) but nobody seems to have the lot, So has anybody used various ep3 parts and modified them to fit? Or anything else been created to solve this.

look foreward to seeing whats been done in the past by various drivers on here.

cheers
Sam

dave7368

Advanced Member
samhalsey said:
So i started hunting for an oem setup (still am looking) but nobody seems to have the lot, only seem to find b pipes and backboxes.
you can only find b pipes and back boxes... how much more of an exhaust system are you looking for then?

ep3itrdc5

Advanced Member
cat wont make too much difference to noise with an oem system, and as said, an oem system is backbox and b pipe

S'arrt

As an alternative option you might consider getting a different after market back box, and then a custom B pipe - Mine has a Fujitsubo RM01A backbox with a custom B pipe that TGM sorted out. It's certainly not too loud, but louder than OEM.

samhalsey

Sorry, i wasnt really concentrating when typing, i meant im struggling to find both, most seem to have one or the other. Yeah i think i may have to give that a go! cheers for commenting