Extended Mugen Risers = )

SPOON TEG

Just fitted these this morning = ) Really made of with them (after a bit of fettling first lol ) Almost there with the time attack I'm looking for now to work on the front end !!!!

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
Looks great!
I've considered getting taller ones for me - although I'd like some kind of cut out / pattern inside of the leg.
Who made them?

SPOON TEG

Cheers buddy I think it's makes it look so more aggressive....I was given the choice to have cut outs but I preferred the solid pieces but that's just down to personal taste

I had them done off a mate of mine off FB he did them for around about the 80-90 quid Mark all in ( painted and postage ) just had to wait a few weeks as he is a busy lad.

Are you on fb ?

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
Yeah, I'm on fb - Ross Page.
That's not bad at all mate, link me up if you get chance 👍🏻

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
I think that's pretty perfect height that🖒

But the appointed aero style side plates or what ever they are called looks questionable imo.

SPOON TEG

to be sure I'm not sure if they are alloy or steel will find a magnet and get back to you ...they are pretty sturdy though

levybooey

Unfortunately not 😕 been waiting months to do these and only just been granted time to make some as our work has a weeks shutdown period

ollydc5

Advanced Member
No problem at all, they look great. I'm going to keep my spoiler for now and make some up I think