Ey up guys!

trancem

Advanced Member
Hello all

Been on the forum for a while, but been a lurker tbh! Some of you will know me from CTRO where I'm pretty active.

Looking to get a DC5 soon, I see there are quite a few for sale at the moment, will take my time to find the right one, as standard as possible :xyes:

I'm not new to K20's, I used to have this

I currently have this

Taken a deposit for the old girl so will be looking for a DC5 shortly!

trancem

Advanced Member
I'm looking to spend around £8000, if I find one which is abit more expensive, it will have to be totally unblemished for me to pay the extra cash, I'm trying to save too :lol:

trancem

Advanced Member
Anyone around West Yorkshire kind enough to take me out/let me have a nosey around in their DC5?

Will be on the lookout for one shortly, so would be good to see a couple close up beforehand

Rfntaylor

Hey im from wakefield and you can have a look round myne but im not back home till thursday night i could come meet you on the saturday if you would like just let me no

Taylor

trancem

Advanced Member
Hey im from wakefield and you can have a look round myne but im not back home till thursday night i could come meet you on the saturday if you would like just let me no

Taylor
Aye that would be perfect mate, I'd really appreciate that!!

Give me a shout when you're back

Thanks

hussain124

Advanced Member
welcome mate . i am the same guy who pm'd you about my dc5 on ep3 forum. good luck with the hunt for a dc5

rascal69

Advanced Member
You will find one.
Sometime it takes time.
Good luck with the search and i look forward to the pictures when you get it