Facelift Colour coded Washer jets.....

AdrianK

Advanced Member
I know that facelift tegs have the washer jets front/rear colour coded, and i really like them.

Does anyone know if they fit prefacelift (id assume they do they look identical) and a part number for them???

I asked at my local honda dealer and they couldnt find them without a chassis number for a champ white facelift DC5 (which i dontt have!)

Any ideas chaps?

David Johnson

Parts Trader
A forum member got wise to this last year !!!

Yes they do fit and are coloured coded,can't remember the cost,not that bad though £10/£15 ???

Dave J
Steels HONDA
01432 267154

dan the man

Advanced Member
not just facelifts.

All cars from 03 tiem got colour coded washer jets. i just got mine sprayed on the Red one when i had it.

fonz600

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
not just facelifts.

All cars from 03 tiem got colour coded washer jets. i just got mine sprayed on the Red one when i had it.
Yup mine is a pre facelift 04 and has painted washer jets.

That VTEC Grin

Advanced Member
Dave,

Could you get the part number please? Mine need replacing and from past experience my local Honda dealers don't have a clue with their own EPC... :roll:

:lol:

Rgds

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Anyone done the jazz washer jet mod/does it actually work on the DC5? I know a lot of EP3 owners have it done as the spray is fan like across the window making it much better.

LeeH

Advanced Member
milano_chris said:
Anyone done the jazz washer jet mod/does it actually work on the DC5? I know a lot of EP3 owners have it done as the spray is fan like across the window making it much better.
Have you found out if they will fit Chris?

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
It's not the first thing on my mind right now. I'll look into it when I get my car on the road. If it fits, it's worthwhile, cheap and easy mod.