Facelift DC5's on the site?

alan-lee

Advanced Member
Is it just me or is there VERY few facelift DC5's on the site? Never really see anyone posting up their facelifts in the gallery?

Is there a reason for this? Too expensive?

Seems strange!

alan-lee

Advanced Member
Just soooo rare thats alll!!
Finding it hard to tell whether thats sarcasm? Ha they dont seem that rare on pistonheads etc inregards to ones for sale! Have to say i really really like the FL, just thought there were very few on the site!

Have to say i like the blue in them! The second one looks like a different blue? Its not artic blue is it? Or is it just the camera?

blueguy

Resident J's whore
There are quite a few on here.

Including Dave's (dc5-2ltr) and Tim's race car there are (just off the top of my head):
  • Dave7368's NHB (has an awesome stance)
  • George's silver hill climbing car
  • 3 cw's with full Mugen lip kits
  • Ro's milano with mugen rear lip and bayson front lip
  • blackteg's old NHB
  • Mouthwash's old blue one
  • Kerbie's old NHB
  • dottorfoggy's old cw after he moved from Italy
As you can see there is a bit of a theme going with "so and so's old car". It's hard to track who has who's old car and which car's have fallen off the grid

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Well spotted young`un...the FL blue is called Vivid Blue Pearl...slightly "richer" than Arctic Blue.

alan-lee

Advanced Member
There are quite a few on here.

Including Dave's (dc5-2ltr) and Tim's race car there are (just off the top of my head):
  • Dave7368's NHB (has an awesome stance)
  • George's silver hill climbing car
  • 3 cw's with full Mugen lip kits
  • Ro's milano with mugen rear lip and bayson front lip
  • blackteg's old NHB
  • Mouthwash's old blue one
  • Kerbie's old NHB
  • dottorfoggy's old cw after he moved from Italy
As you can see there is a bit of a theme going with "so and so's old car". It's hard to track who has who's old car and which car's have fallen off the grid
Yeah, like ive only been the site just over a year now i think it is i just havent seen many popping up on the gallery pages! would like to see more!

Well spotted young`un...the FL blue is called Vivid Blue Pearl...slightly "richer" than Arctic Blue.
mmm... very nice! think i prefer the arctic darker blue!

jcamerz

Advanced Member
Here's a link to my car in the gallery http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26128-jcamerz-mugen-facelift-dc5/