Facelift owners with mugen rear lip

AlanS

Advanced Member
I'm very interesed in getting the full genuine mugen lip kit for a facelift, but keep hearing some of the aftermarket exhaust sits very close to the rear lip arch which overtime melts the lip.

Any facelift owners with the genuine rear lip had problems with this? I'll be running a Kakimoto Regu 06&R with the lip.

coconat

Advanced Member
I'd be interested to know this also as looking to get one with Buddyclub Pro Spec III

Em2K20

Advanced Member
Yep it actually sits about 10mm on top of the exhaust will post some pictures up when am back from work😀

AlanS

Advanced Member
Em2K20 said:
Yep it actually sits about 10mm on top of the exhaust will post some pictures up when am back from work
Any issues with the heat from the exhaust burning the lip?

Brophy

Advanced Member
That's looking lovely mate :) goes with the red so well. What light you got fitted at the bottom ? Was looking for one for mine - is it a crv one ?

Em2K20

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
That's looking lovely mate :) goes with the red so well. What light you got fitted at the bottom ? Was looking for one for mine - is it a crv one ?
it's the standard fog light that came with the car.

ckh

Advanced Member
coconat said:
I'd be interested to know this also as looking to get one with Buddyclub Pro Spec III
This will sit quite flush to the bumper

Big Slick

I really like that lip. Takes care of the black trim, which is the only thing I dont like design wise on the FL.

:)

coconat

Advanced Member
I'm getting my black strip painted next weekend, will post some pics of it from a few anglesfor those who want an alternative until they get Mugen :)

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Em2K20 said:
it's a 5zigan catback but don't know which one it is, came with the car
Possibly a miracle fireball or just the fireball. I have the miracle fireball. Nice burble to it and pop on the over run. Nice rear lip though.

Em2K20

Advanced Member
Gok (aka Chinese Adam) said:
Possibly a miracle fireball or just the fireball. I have the miracle fireball. Nice burble to it and pop on the over run. Nice rear lip though.
thanks buddy👍