Facelift Rear Mugen Lip

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Just bought mine from Injection Imports,great prompt service by the way,and I was wondering what you thought of this...two F1 type lights in the centre hole of the lip?...All comments gratefully received thanks,David
[/URL]">http://

ep3itrdc5

Advanced Member
looks awful.. sorry.....

btw, how come you didnt go for the full lip kit, ? is a great looking kit for the FL.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Sorry David, Personally not a fan of 2 lights in there.

I understand why you're thinking of it though, 1 does seem a little lost when you see it done.

Have a look into the CRV led 3rd brake light.

cjh1981

Advanced Member
Think it looks ok, when I first saw it i thought it was a pair of glasses in there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typerchris

Advanced Member
Nice buy any plans for the full kit? Ive got full kit on my facelift looks great all together. I'd say stick to one light. I have mine behind a mesh on the mugen lip looks clean I think.

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
Prefer one light.. Although i have seen someone with a wider light that goes across the whole mesh, but was rectangle..

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Type R Chris said:
Nice buy any plans for the full kit? Ive got full kit on my facelift looks great all together. I'd say stick to one light. I have mine behind a mesh on the mugen lip looks clean I think.
Not sure yet Chris,just really liked the look of the lip as it blends in quite nicely with the OEM body kit and I`ve got a bit of work to be done on my bumper/rear wheel arch so thought I`d get it all done at the same time....funds will dictate the next aquisition!!Can you post a pic of yours sometime,I`d really like to see how the full kit looks,thanks,David

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
im sure if they were together in a fiberglass enclosure they would look fine , but definately look a bit odd like that .

ep3itrdc5

Advanced Member
Type R Chris said:
ive asked matt a while ago about the full kit, apparently he cant get the front lip, its only the sides and rear are available now..

Typerchris

Advanced Member
dc5-2ltr said:
Not sure yet Chris,just really liked the look of the lip as it blends in quite nicely with the OEM body kit and I`ve got a bit of work to be done on my bumper/rear wheel arch so thought I`d get it all done at the same time....funds will dictate the next aquisition!!Can you post a pic of yours sometime,I`d really like to see how the full kit looks,thanks,David
Check out my thread in gallery David, will show the lip kit. The rear lip is a great improvement for the facelift I think. Not many with a full genuine kit around I waited a while.